Wednesday, October 1, 2008

How Much will you LOSE this month??

Dear Boot Campers,

Will you do me a favor?

For over thirteen years now, you know, I have been helping people get into the BEST shape of their lives.

This year I want to change things up a bit, so I have to make some adjustments in my scheduling-- but not with out letting you know first. It's very difficult to help a large number of people in a one on one setting.

So I am only taking on 1 more Personal Client and going to work on more people participating in the Boot Camp Classes

I believe that anyone who can commit to 3 classes per week and a supportive eating plan will greatly benefit from the Boot Camp.

Which brings me to the favor:

I want to make sure you can take advantage of all of the classes.Before we launch are NEW ones...
Yes, I know we started yesterday, but we still have spots open in Miami and Pembroke Pines...Miami Lakes only has 2 spots left

You can still enroll right now and start your 4 weeks on Wednesday, you have not lost anytime, yet

Remember we have 2 options, but I only have 2 spots left in the 28 Day Fat Loss program.

Here are your 2 options, just click on the link to enroll:

#1. BOOTCAMP
CAMPS for 2008 are 3 times per week for 4 weeks and are $249. The NEXT BOOT CAMP STARTS September 29th!!!!!!!!!

In Miami David Kennedy Park 6:15, 7am( 2160 S Bayshore Dr)
In Aventura 11:15am
In Miami Lakes at Royal Oaks Park 7:45pm
In Pembroke Pines 6:30pm at Brian Picollo Park


click here: http://www.results4sure.com/BootCampPayment.html
to Enroll

#2 28 Day Extreme Fat Loss Program
Once again here are the links for all the details:
You Can Get $799 worth of Boot Camp Training and Meal Planning For Only $347You Can Get $799 worth of Boot Camp Training and Meal Planning For Only $347

1 Month of Boot Camp
28 Individual Days of Custom Meals Pre Planned for You!
With 5-6 Meals on Each Day
The Secret Cardio Formula

This is almost $800 worth of Time, Meal Planning and Training and you get it all for just $347

http://results4sure.com/28days.html

See you Wednesday!!!!!!!

No comments: