Hello and Happy Friday!!
Today we have Freestyle Friday workouts at 5pm and 6pm
Tomorrow we have Saturday morning workouts at 8am and 9am
Then Sunday at 11am...our Super Soul Sunday Bootcamp
I hope I get to see you all this weekend!!!
7 Tips to Recover from Muscle Soreness
- Active recovery : Go for a leisurely walk for an active rest day to get the lactic acid that has built up around your muscles moving. The WORST thing to do is lie around all day.
- Hydrate: I know you hear this time and time again, but muscles are largely composed of water and rely on hydration to function and recovery. Aim for at least 4 liters per day every day.
- Take the right vitamin supplement: Some how some many of you have a disconnection between the role of vitamins and if you need them....YES YOU DO..it's like going to the gym to lift weights and not lifting weights but you are at the gym...let's go people, you can order here: http://rafaelmoret.kyani.net
- Use BCAAs before and after exercise: Glycogen stores are rapidly depleted during intense weight training sessions causing the liver to synthesize glucose by conversion of L-Alanine( one of the BCAAs). Providing additional BCAAs during times of stress on the body helps to allow protein synthesis to continue and therefore speeds up recovery. Supplementing with 5 grams of BCAAs before and after exercise will assist in muscle recovery.
- Use a foam roller on the sore areas: The stimulus of the roller against the muscles can give a great deep but controlled massage to relive tension. I find this to be especially useful for my lower body- calves, quads, glutes and hip flexors.
- Stretch or do yoga: One of the things you can do if you are sore is hot yoga. Not only does the stretch feel great, but the heat warms up the muscles so they are more limber and can stretch more comfortably and deeply.
- Get a massage: Yes, you should do this
P.S. –If you are looking to make some changes in your eating or your training. Maybe you would like to know how I can help, here are 4 ways I can help you with your health and fitness goals
1. Join our Bootcamp
Everyone that joins our Bootcamp starts with a 21 Day Challenge. It's a 3 week trial of our Bootcamp for you to discover what we are about, how that classes are, if it's the right program for you and for me to see how I can help you in a group setting...details are here <<==
2. Become part of our exclusive Private coaching group
My favorite thing to do is help people define and reach their fitness goals. This coaching platform is just for YOU. Your time, your schedule and a workout designed just for YOU. Reply to this email and let me know this is what you are interested in.
3. Want to Compete on Stage.
Want to step on stage. Compete and see how you can take your physique to the next level. I offer a 16-20 Week Contest Prep Program here <<===
4. Improve The Quality of Your Nutrition
Maybe you are getting all the calories you need and your protein,carbs and fat are good...what about the micro nutrients, the vitamins...I think I have found the best option for that with Kyani..and you can order a 30 Day Supply of Sunrise with a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee here: http://rafaelmoret.kyani