Saturday, October 18, 2008

Boot Camp in Doral, Miami Beach

Doral Boot Camp and Miami Beach Boot Camp are in Our Sites

Now tentative times for Both:

Miami Beach -Monday-Wednesday and Friday at 6am

Doral -Monday-Tuesday and Thursday at 6:30pm or 7pm

Now we need 4 people per camp to get them Started, so if this is the camp you have been waiting for, email me back and let me know you are ready to go..and not that you would like to start or try it..Ready to Enroll, because I will send you the link to get started

If you want to try a class, you are more than welcome to come to any of my other classes.

I can get this going in about a week or so if we get everyone going and signed up.

P.S. I will have a special announcement for all the other camps this week.

1 comment:

Ana said...

Hi my name is Ana , please send the information abour the boot camp at Doral,, thanks

Ana