This weekend at the Hyrox Orlando event
A little recap Video above!
Setting bigger goals is always a motivation tool!!!
Juan and Leila set some big Goals...
Actually Leila decided to do this Hyrox during our last Immersion...and again there is the power of IMMERSION
But again...Setting Bigger Goals
They also stretch you, push you and force you to do things outside of what you are comfortable
Even when people set goals to get a little better...they are usually safe
*Lose a little weight
*Start working out
*Start eating better
And as a result, you don't get very far
NOW....some Bigger Goals
1.Running a #5k in good time, or #10k
2. Getting ready for a photo shoot
3. An adventure race (like spartan) or hyrox
5. Completing #75Hard
Just as examples...any of these can move you forward
But I think you need something measurable, with a deadline and a timeline
NOW...Let's Look At Some Timelines and Some Deadlines
Labor Day Weekend is Monday September 6th
What is you set a Goal that you want to work on between now and then?
There are 91 Days....WOW!!! you know what you could do with 91 consistent days????
The 1st thing that comes to mind is 75 Hard...
75 Hard is something I have talked about a lot if you have been reading my emails for a while or if you follow me on social media, I have helped several people complete it...and the Program is Super Simple and can change your life
Super Simple does not mean Easy...it means there are 5 simple things to execute
SO HERE ARE THE RULES OF THE PROGRAM (for those not familiar)
1. You have to follow a Diet – No one has the same goals, so your diet must support your goals - No Cheat Days - ..again this is Something we can help with
2. Two Workouts per Day – 1 has to be outside and both have to be at least 45 minutes...This is also something we can help with
3. Drink 1 Gallon of Water per Day – Simple
4. Read 10 Pager per Day – From a non-fiction book
5. Take a Progress Picture Every Day – So you can see the progress at the end
Goal setting is certainly something we can help you with
If you would like to chat about some possible outcomes that will push you past your comfort zone...let's chat
And for anyone that ready this...and said..91 days till Labor Day...but in 75 Days I can change everything...I'm interested in that, let's do it
75 Hard was created by Andy Frisella and it is not something I made up, thousands of people have done it...you can read about it anywhere
But helping craft your eating program, and workout and accountability is certainly something I can help with
So Happy Monday to all of you
I wish you all a GREAT week ahead