Today's post is about CHANGES.
We are ALL (me too) looking for changes. After all isn't that why you are reading this now. At some point you have contacted me or downloaded one of my products looking for change.
Weight Loss, Improved sports performance, meal planning ect. ect.
There was a change you were looking for. Some of you found it, some of you found more changes than you thought, and some of you didn't stick around long enough to see...
My point is CHANGE is GOOD
And at Bootcamp we are going to experience some changes effective immediately.
While I try never to alter our classes based on outside circumstance (pretty much anything I can't control).....it happens
So starting tomorrow we are temporarily stopping all the morning classes. 6,7 &8am in Hialeah and 6:15am in Pines...
11am is still on! and so are all the other classes (BOOM!)
I will be sure to let you know when we are ready to go again.
Sorry for any inconveniences, but it was a change we needed to make for the BEST.
I know some people just don't like change...it's uncomfortable, it scares you, it's different...but that is ok
Here are some thoughts
Now, yes I talk about fitness in this space and ALL of these are applicable to fitness....but also to every element of life....
But the BIGGEST change to your fitness, the difference between getting AWESOME results and no results...is the same principle you can apply to all of life situations that require change
Our 4 options to join bootcamp are here:
Will you start making the changes you need to, or will you keep reading yesterdays chapter
I hope your SUNDAY is Awesome
The Boot Camp Rebel
PS....Ok there is more...I could not stop:
- You cannot change what you refuse to confront.
- Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.
- Don’t think of cost. Think of value.
- Sometimes you need to distance yourself to see things clearly.
- No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn’t trying.
- Life is 10% of what happens to you and 90% of how you react to it.
- Giving up doesn’t always mean you’re weak, sometimes it means you are strong enough and smart enough to let go and move on.
- Don’t say you don’t have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresea, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, Albert Einstein, etc…
- If you really want to do something, you’ll find a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse.