Well we are back with a NEW Series...as Lais is getting ready to compete for a WORLD TITLE in Las Vegas...we want to take everyone along for the ride
So we are documenting her prep and everything that happens along the way
We find is COMICAL...when people say things like "you must live in the gym" or "you don't understand I have kids" or "you don't get it, I'm busy"
"I can never give up my favorite foods".....
It doesn't matter how many post we write or how often we share, people always think what they want to think to explain why they can't
And listen...it's not for everyone...but we document to show the path, the work, the flexible approach to dieting and of course the results
So join us on this journey for a World Championship
and make sure you tune in to our Facebook page at Lais and The Coach:
We will be recording a new episode of our podcast LIVE
I wish you all a GREAT weekend
Need A Workout for this weekend?
A Challenge Workout?
Things Change when you use adequate resistance ;-)
WORKOUT – DIRTY THIRTY / 12 MINUTE AMRAP
• Alt. single Hand kettlebell swings x 10
• Kettlebell Clean & Press x 5 (left side)
• Kettlebell Clean & Press x 5 (right side)
• Kettlebell Goblet squat x 10
Kettlebell Clean & Press
• Levels 0-2 - 12 kilo women. 16 kilo men
. • Levels 3-5 - 16 kilo women. 20 kilo men
. • Levels 6-8 - 18 kilo women. 24 kilo men
Workout: 6 rounds - :45 sec work / :15 sec transition
• Station #1 - :45 sec work / wallballs 14lb/10lb or Dumbbell thrusters 25lb/12lb (:15 to switch stations)
• Station #2 - :45 sec work / Alt. Speed skaters (:15 to switch station)
• Station #3 - :45 sec work / Over Head medball slams (:15 to switch station)
• Station #4 - :45 sec work / Bear Crawls (:15 to switch station)
• Station #5 - :45 sec work / Battle Ropes
REST 1:00 - Repeat