Sunday, October 26, 2008

High School Musical 3 vs.Boot Camp?

So Yesterday My daughter said " I HAD TO" take her to see High School Musical 3

So I took her, my niece and my nephew...and as I expected I didn't really enjoy it all that much.

Not that it was bad, just not my cup of tea, but anyhow...What did I learn?

I learned that no matter how bad it might, be as long as Disney puts it's name on it the kids will come.

The acting was nothing extraordinary put the kids in the theater LOVED it...

So what does that have to do with Boot Camp?

Well there are a lot of choices out there, but what are you getting?

Are you going to go everywhere and get:
A time tested fitness system
An instructor with more than 14 years of experience
A RESULTS driven program
A different workout each and every time
Actual training, not some kid telling you to go for a run
Instruction that will give you tool for future fitness activities
A fitness system design to change your lifestyle
The kids go to watch High School Musical and now they are going to like it before they get there.

Are you participating in a fitness program just to say you do?

or

Are you getting RESULTS?

Boot Camp Starts Tomorrow

Enroll Now Here:
You can signed up for Miami Beach at Flamingo Park or at Doral Doral Meadows Park here:
Here is the link for the enrollment:
http://www.results4sure.com/NewBootCampPayment.html

AND!!!

You can sign up for Miami, Pembroke Pines and Miami Lakes HERE:
http://www.results4sure.com/BootCampPayment.html
to Enroll

No comments: