I have 3 things for You today, 1st since it's Hump Day why not start with a Glute Workout:
Warm-up (5-10 minutes): - Jumping jacks - Bodyweight squats - Leg swings (front and side) - Hip circles
1. Glute Bridges:
- Lie on your back with your knees bent and feet flat on the floor. - Lift your hips toward the ceiling, squeezing your glutes at the top. - Lower your hips back down without touching the ground and repeat. - Perform 3 sets of 15-20 reps.
2. Donkey Kicks: - Start on all fours (hands and knees) with your wrists aligned under your shoulders and knees under your hips. - Keeping your knee bent at a 90-degree angle, lift one leg toward the ceiling, engaging your glutes. - Lower the leg back down without touching the ground and repeat. - Perform 3 sets of 15-20 reps
3. Side-Lying Leg Raises: - Lie on your side with your legs straight and stacked on top of each other. - Lift your top leg toward the ceiling, engaging your outer glutes. - Lower the leg back down without resting it on
the bottom leg and repeat. - Perform 3 sets of 15-20 reps per leg.
4. Lateral Band Walks: - Place a resistance band around your thighs, just above your knees. - Stand with your feet hip-width apart and bend your knees
slightly. - Take small steps to the side, maintaining tension on the band throughout the movement. - Walk to one side for 10-15 steps and then return in the opposite direction. - Perform 3 sets of 20 steps (10 steps each side).
5. Bulgarian Split Squats: - Stand facing away from a bench or elevated surface, about 2 feet away. - Extend one leg behind you and rest the top of your foot on the bench. - Lower your body into a lunge, keeping your front knee aligned with your ankle and your back knee hovering just above the ground. - Push through your front heel to
return to the starting position. - Perform 3 sets of 12-15 reps per leg.
Cool Down (5-10 minutes): - Hamstring stretch - Quadriceps stretch - Hip flexor stretch - Child's pose
Try this Fried Rice Recipe
Here's an easy and delicious Chicken or Beef Fried Rice recipe that you can prepare at home. This recipe serves 4 and is customizable to your preference for
chicken or beef. Feel free to adjust the ingredients based on your taste and dietary requirements.
- 2 cups cooked jasmine rice (preferably cooled) - 2
tablespoons vegetable oil - 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (or 1/2 lb beef sirloin), thinly sliced - 3 cloves garlic, minced - 1 cup mixed vegetables (such as peas, carrots, and corn) - 2 eggs, lightly beaten - 3 tablespoons soy sauce - 1 tablespoon oyster sauce (optional) - Salt and pepper, to taste - Green onions,
chopped, for garnish - Sesame seeds, for garnish (optional)
1. **Prepare the Rice:** - Cook jasmine rice according to package instructions. For
best results, use leftover rice that has been cooled in the refrigerator for a few hours or overnight. Cold rice helps to keep the grains separate during stir-frying.
2. **Cook the Chicken or Beef:** - Heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. - Add the sliced chicken or beef, season with salt and pepper, and stir-fry until cooked through. Remove the cooked meat from the pan and set aside.
3. **Cook the Vegetables:** - In the same skillet, add the remaining 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil. - Add minced garlic and stir-fry until fragrant, about 1 minute. - Add mixed vegetables and cook until they are tender yet still slightly crisp.
4. **Scramble the Eggs:** - Push the
vegetables to one side of the pan and pour the beaten eggs into the empty space. - Allow the eggs to set for a few seconds, then scramble them gently until fully cooked.
5. **Combine Ingredients:** - Add the cooked rice to the pan and mix
it with the vegetables and eggs.
6. **Season the Fried Rice:** - Drizzle soy sauce and oyster sauce (if using) over the rice and mix well to ensure even coating. - Return the cooked chicken or beef to the pan and stir-fry everything
together until well combined and heated through.
7. **Garnish and Serve:** - Taste and adjust the seasoning with salt, pepper, or additional soy sauce if needed. - Garnish the fried rice with chopped green onions and sesame seeds, if
8. **Serve Hot:** - Transfer the fried rice to serving plates or bowls and serve hot. Enjoy your delicious homemade Chicken or Beef Fried Rice!
Feel free to add more vegetables, such as bell peppers
or broccoli, to enhance the nutritional content and flavor of your fried rice. Enjoy your meal!
AND LAST UP TODAY!!!
Creamy Peanut Butter Banana Protein Smoothie
This delightful smoothie combines the richness of peanut butter, the sweetness of bananas, and the goodness of Level 1 Protein from 1st Phorm. It's a perfect blend to kick-start your day or refuel after a
- 1 scoop Level 1 Protein
powder (You Can Order it Here) - 1 ripe banana, peeled and sliced - 2 tablespoons natural peanut butter - 1 cup unsweetened almond milk (or your preferred milk) - 1/2
cup Greek yogurt - 1 tablespoon honey (optional, for added sweetness) - 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract - 1/2 cup ice cubes - Optional toppings: sliced banana, crushed
nuts, or a sprinkle of cinnamon
1. **Prepare Your Blender:** - Ensure your blender is clean and ready to use.
2. **Add Ingredients:** - In the blender, combine the Level 1 Protein powder, sliced banana, peanut butter, almond milk, Greek yogurt, honey (if using), vanilla extract, and ice cubes.
3. **Blend Until Smooth:** - Blend all the ingredients on high speed until the mixture is smooth and creamy. If the smoothie is too thick, you can add a splash of additional almond milk and blend again until you reach your desired consistency.
4. **Taste and Adjust:** - Taste the smoothie and adjust the
sweetness if necessary. You can add more honey if you prefer a sweeter taste.
5. **Serve and Enjoy:** - Pour the smoothie into glasses. - Optionally, top the smoothie with sliced bananas, crushed nuts, or a sprinkle of cinnamon for added
texture and flavor.
6. **Enjoy Your Protein-Packed Smoothie:** - Grab a straw and enjoy your delicious and nutritious smoothie packed with protein, potassium, and healthy fats.
This smoothie is not only tasty
but also provides a good balance of protein, carbohydrates, and healthy fats, making it an excellent choice for a quick and satisfying meal or snack. Feel free to customize the recipe by adding spinach or kale for a nutritional boost or adjusting the ingredients to match your taste preferences.
P.S. Our 6 Weeks to the New Year Slim Down Program with Lais is Live!
Ready to transform your body before the new year? Don't miss out on our exclusive 6 Weeks to the New Year Slim Down Program, featuring expert guidance from Lais and a supportive community. It's
your chance to make a real change!