Tuesday, December 11, 2012

NEW Approach HALTS Holiday Weight Gain

 New Approach to Halt Weight Gain
by Mike Whitfield, CTT

Every year, from Thanksgiving through Christmas, I would really
"cut loose" on my food and because I'm a Whitfield, I gained
a lot of weight rapidly.

In fact, one year I gained almost 18 pounds in 7 weeks! Then,
I had to work like crazy to get it back off in January. I still remember
showing up to my relative's Christmas parties and feeling
everyone stare at me. I was totally embarrassed.

I would fight this battle year after year and it was frustrating.

But soon, I discovered that these special metabolic finisher
workouts I created for my own clients would help me HALT
my weight gain once and for all.

I experimented with doing metabolic resistance training workouts
and then performing these short 6-minute (or less) high
intensity finishers on my "off days". I would do them in my
backyard or even in my living room if it was too cold outside.

Finally, I realized when January came around, I wouldn't have to
start over. I had kept my weight off for once.

My favorite finishers are superset finishers because they don't
require me to remember much (ha). I especially liked the countdown
style finishers like this one:

Do the following superset, resting only when needed. In the first
superset, you will perform 8 reps of each exercise. In the next superset,
you will perform 7 reps of each. Continue in this fashion until you
complete 1 rep of each exercise.

Lunge Jumps or Alternating Lunges (8/side...1/side)
Decline Triple Stop Pushup (8...1)


Each finisher in the manual is short, but intense. And I guarantee
that if you use these this year, you'll stay lean (or get LEANER).

And because I understand your frustration with this time of
year (because I've been there much like you), I'm giving you
a special offer this week.

You'll get the Finisher Supersets Manual PLUS Metabolic Countdown,
a 4-week metabolic resistance training program that ends with
a countdown finisher to blast even more fat...

... for just $7.

And to make sure you dominate your battle against weight
gain this year, I'm even throwing the same nutrition plan I
have used myself and with men and women who won the Turbulence
Training Contest.



I know what it's like to battle weight gain year after year.
And with these finishers, you'll finally win that battle.

Trust me, if a former fat guy can do it, you can too,


Rafael
The Boot Camp Rebel

P.S. Along with the Superset Finisher Workouts, you'll also get
a 4-week metabolic resistance training program, and my special
nutrition approach that allow you to enjoy yourself this year
AND get leaner.


You got this.

No comments: