Tuesday, November 30, 2010

10 Days to a New YOU

Who Else Wants To Have A Fitness Coach In Their Corner and On Their Speed Dial For 10 Days In A Row, To Personally Guide You To Changing The Way You Look and Feel In Just 10 Days


<

Introducing Our NEW 10 Day Body Transformation Program


Let me ask you a question, why do you think anytime a Hollywood celebrity (like Jennifer Lopez) needs to get in shape for a movie or an even they hire a trainer or coach?


Because they know it WORKS!



In this New program I will work with you One-on-One for 10 Days.




Private Fitness Coaching, A Tour of the Grocery Store, A Tour of the Kitchen.

You decide!

All we need to do is schedule the time and I will be there to transform the way you look and feel.

You can call me (754-244-9102) to ask if I have the spot open because I am ONLY taking 5-7 people..Even if we need to work out at 3am I will be there

For 10 Days Straight We Can Transform Your Health and Fitness



You Have 2 Options


OPTION #1

One Hour of Private Coaching Just for You for 10 Days in a Row

For Just $475.00 (Normaly $675.00) A $200 Savings


OPTION#2


2 One Hour Sessions of Private Coaching Per Day Just for You for 10 Days in a Row

For Just $917.00 (Normaly $1,300.00) Almost a $400 Savings




We would START on December 1st and 2nd, we will train for 10 Days in a row, until December 10th and 11th.

No comments: