Tuesday, September 29, 2026

I Added One Thing to My Morning Routine

 

I’ve been coaching people for more than 30 years.

And if there’s one thing I’ve learned, it’s this:

The best health plan in the world doesn’t matter if it’s too complicated to consistently live with.

That applies to training.

It applies to nutrition.

And it definitely applies to supplements.

I’m not interested in turning my kitchen counter into a supplement store or swallowing 15 different pills every morning just so I can say I’m “optimized.”

I want the opposite.

Make the important things easier to do.

That’s one of the reasons I decided to try IM8 Daily Ultimate Essentials Pro.

It takes a lot of things people commonly buy separately and puts them into one daily drink.

IM8 currently includes 90 ingredients, including vitamins and minerals, probiotics/prebiotics/postbiotics, electrolytes, CoQ10, MSM, amino acids and other nutritional compounds. It’s also NSF Certified for Sport and third-party tested.

But those aren’t actually the biggest reasons it caught my attention.

It fits the way I think about health.

I’m approaching 50.

And my goal isn’t to be “good for my age.”

I want my next chapter to be my BEST EVER.

Stronger.

More muscular.

More mobile.

More capable.

More energy for the things I actually want to do.

Because fitness isn't the destination.

Life is.

The purpose of taking care of yourself is to increase your ability to participate in it.

Training matters.

Food matters.

Sleep matters.

Walking matters.

Recovery matters.

And supplementation can help fill some of the gaps—but supplements should support those fundamentals, not replace them.

That distinction matters.

IM8 isn't going to compensate for never exercising, eating poorly and sleeping four hours a night.

I wouldn't sell it to you that way.

What I do like is the simplicity.

One drink.

One morning habit.

Done.

And after spending three decades watching people struggle with health and fitness, I've become increasingly convinced that simplicity is an underrated performance advantage.

Every decision you eliminate makes consistency a little easier.

And consistency compounded over months and years is where most of the magic happens.

So I'm testing it myself.

I'm not interested in telling you something changed my life after drinking it for three days.

That's marketing.

I want to use it consistently, pay attention to how I feel, and decide whether it deserves a permanent place in my routine.

So far, I like the product and—more importantly—I like the concept behind it enough that I became an IM8 ambassador.

If you've been looking at IM8 or you've been trying to simplify your supplement routine, you can check out exactly what I'm using here:

im8health.com/discount/Mrbootcamp



I'll continue sharing my experience as I use it longer.

Because at almost 50, I'm not looking for shortcuts.

I'm looking for things that make doing the right things easier to repeat.

BEST EVER — Not Good For Your Age.

Live Your Life. Be Fit.

















Disclosure: I'm an IM8 ambassador and may earn a commission if you purchase through my link. Supplements are not a substitute for a balanced diet, exercise, sleep, or medical care.

No comments: