Sunday, February 12, 2017

THE next 99 Days!!!

Have you lost a little motivation or focus?
or
Maybe you would like a little more!!
 
Image
+ HAPPY SUNDAY!!!
Hope you and you and your family are having an AMAZING weekend.

I am already heading out to our NEW gym..I want to get a workout in before class and I wanted to share something I talked about in our 6 week transformation group...
 
"Have you ever hit a weight loss plateau?"
Fat was practically falling off your body just a few weeks ago, and now you’re wondering if your scale is broken because no matter what you do, your weight won’t budge.

What gives?

Why did your routine suddenly stop working, and what can you do to push through this weight loss plateau?

I THINK WHEN THIS HAPPENS A LOT OF PEOPLE LOSE FOCUS....AND MOTIVATION

Another reason people lose focus is lack of target dates or goal dates

I am the 1st person to tell you..the your health and fitness should be #1 regardless of a vacation plan or party dress you want to fit into...but I am also here to Coach and that means finding the ways that work...You tend to focus better or work harder if you have a DATE!!!

Let me give you an example...I have 3 dates I am working toward
March 9th I have an Event in Texas
April 15th I have another Event
and May 22nd is my B-Day (Huge Event)
as of right now that is 99 Days away...

I have a target date and I have concrete goals laid out...and every day I will do what I need to do to reach those goals...

After that I already other shorter term and longer goals but that is the Next 99 Days.....

What about you?

Do you have some short term and longer term goals?

What can I do to help you reach them?

Think about it....

Today we start A New adventure.....remember you are all invited to come workout with us today...at our new place...if you don;t make it..I will share pictures with you tomorrow

*ps...last day to lock in your membership...new members, past members, friends and family...


 
 
 
 
 
Image                
+ TODAY IS A GREAT DAY TO START
With the NEW adventure starting at our NEW location...today is a GREAT day to get started or restart your adventure into better health and more energy....

 
 



No comments: