Thursday, February 14, 2013

VALENTINES DAY FITNESS SALE

 
 Hey People...

I know it's late...but this has been the first chance I get to send this email...

We are working on a lot of projects for YOU, and while I spent the day in Ft Lauderdale working on a NEW project, I had an AWESOME lunch with some friends and got to slow the tempo down for 2 seconds...but I still wanted to get this to you

Now I am sending this before my late night workout because it couldn't wait till tomorrow

Before I get to the VALENTINES DAY FITNESS SALE, 2 quick things

#1 The morning Pines classes and all the NEW classes are on the schedule and you can start booking your slots

#2 I wanted to remind you that we switched the Bootcamp Night Out as per many request to March 2nd.....now things are heating up..as we were deciding what we were going to do, coach Jeff felt like he didn't get to show off his bowling skills last time due to a scheduling conflict, and said that if we went bowling again he would BEAT everyone...

Strong words...not only that..but he added that he would do 10 pushups at the bowling alley for every point that someone beat him by....so if you beat him by 10..he will drop down for 100 pushups....again..strong words!

So I guess March 2nd we are going back to SPAREZ!!...(confirm with me to let me know you are coming)

OK...The Valentines Day Fitness Sale



Sometimes you may not even remember that you want BOOTCAMP as a gift...and now that we are offering well over 100 classes per month is it an AWESOME gift

#1 Get a 1 Month Gift Certificate for Unlimited Bootcamp Classes for $175 by clicking here<<
(You can use it right away or next month, no exp date)

#2 Get a 1 Month Gift Certificate for Unlimited Bootcamp Classes for  for 2 People  for just $250 by clicking here<<
(You can use it right away or next month, no exp date)

#3 Get 3 Months of Unlimited Bootcamp for $497 by clicking here<<
(You can use it right away or next month, no exp date)
 
#4 Private Coaching...Get 3 One on One Private coaching sessions for YOU for $180 byclicking here<<
(You can use it right away or next month, no exp date)
 
#5 Private Coaching for you and a friend or friends. Get 3 Private coaching sessions for 2 or more people for $240 by clicking here<<
(You can use it right away or next month, no exp date)


I know some of you have asked and YES we have class on Thursday!
6:30pm in Pines and 7:45pm in Hialeah...BOOM!




Have a great night


Rafael
The Boot Camp Rebel



No comments: