Thursday, October 11, 2012

Hey South Fl Bootcampers you don't want to miss this



Here we are and it's Thursday...pre weekend time

Now I know sometimes I get excited and when I send emails...I start talking about metabolic-boom boom rapido-fasto burno stuff that sounds like ALIEN talk...

Sorry....yesterday I sent a long email breaking down the day to day break down of the new 36 day program...and it had a lot of information...maybe to much

But if you want to read it, find out how much the new program is and when it starts...I have all of that here: http://www.southfloridafitnessbootcamp.com/a-faster-metabolism-a-complete-day-by-day-rundown/


Now these emails go out so I can help you...so I need to communicate...I found some cool info for you...look:


Now I here some people sometimes say Coaching is to expensive or Bootcamp is to much $$

Pizza is to much People



You know what is to much?

Paying $500 a year for a cheap gym membership that you only use 3x per year...

Yeap that $39 bucks the gym bills you for adds up...


And the Awesome Friday or Saturday night out on the town...and Football Sunday...that you say I only do once a week...is giving you a small 3-5 extra lbs...yes that makes sense...NOT!

Oh you don't believe me....

How about we get some of the people you might believe:



YOU KNOW WHO IS RELIGIOUSLY AT BOOTCAMP:
Kim Kardashian arrives at a gym in Sherman Oaks for a boot camp workout






Ok...now that we have that out

Again, you want real deal info...I have some here:


Either way....see you at Bootcamp


Rafael
The Boot Camp Rebel


PS...tonight's closer is the Super 6
We will perform a circuit 3 times, resting for 6 seconds
between circuits. 6 seconds of rest? Seriously?  Yes, seriously.

BOOM!
 

PPS...Are you ready for our NEXT ADVENTURE WORKOUT....Hill training Saturday October 27th...it's coming




-



-- 
Rafael Moret,CSCS, NASM-Cpt
http://www.i-bootcamp.com 
http://www.Results4Sure.com 


 

No comments: