Thursday, June 26, 2008

My client has not lost a lbs. and Miami Lakes is SOLD OUT!!!

I wanted to share this story with you guys.....AGAIN!!!!!!

One of my clients emailed this to me :

"Hi Rafael, I have to tell you I started the day thinking I was just going to give up.I got on the scale this morning and for the 4th week in a row I have not lost a pound. I was very frustrated,I do everything you say. Eat every 3 or 4 hours, workout, maybe not as much cardio as I could, but still no weight loss. I weigh myself once a weeklike you say to do. Thursday mornings, first thing with no clothes on. So when i got on the scale this morning there was still no shift. BUT THEN I LOOKED UP....I never look at the mirror, but today I did, with my hands on my hips pouting and up-set i noticed something I had never seen before. Everytime i took a deep breath I could see my stomach muscles. I have ABS!!! Then I looked up and down my shoulder were tight and round, my legs always hurt and now I see why, that flab I had in my back is almost completely gone. I can't believe it, my husband tells me all the time but today was the first time I saw it.WOW!!!Thank You. The scale is in the garbage. See you Friday:)"

I thought I'd share that with you guys....AGAIN!!!!

Why...because we are to caught up with the numbers on the little machine we stand on....

How do you feel?Do you feel stronger?More Energetic?Clothes Loser?Dirty Looks at work, people think you are taking a lot of pills to get in shape?

If you are eating is uhhhhh half...half then don't expect out of this world results...work on your eating as hard as you workout in class

"EAT TUNA OUT OF THE CAN"

MIAMI LAKES BOOT CAMP IS SOLD OUT!!!!!!!!!!! I told you this would happen There is still room in all the other classes.....

Remember no Class July 4th weekend...and from July 19th to the 26th....

Who can guess where I'm going and what I'm doing.....If you guess right I'll give you an Addicted to Boot Camp T-Shirt If you already know because I told you...I know who you are

CAMPS for 2008 are 3 times per week for 4 weeks and are $249. The NEXT BOOT CAMP STARTS Monday June 30th!!!!!!!!!

In Miami David Kennedy Park 6:15,7am and 8am( 2160 S Bayshore Dr)
In Aventura 11:15am
In Miami Lakes at Royal Oaks Park 7:45pm SOLD OUT!!!!!!!
In Pembroke Pines 6:30pm at Brian Picollo Park
In Miramar 6:45pm

click here: http://www.results4sure.com/BootCampPayment.html
to Enroll

No comments: