Thursday, September 13, 2007

“Three Things That May Prevent You From Joining Boot Camp"

1. NO TIME

“When am I going to make the time to exercise with a
trainer?”

“How can I fit it into my schedule!”

“I don’t even have time to spend with my friends and
family”

We have heard it all. Just call me the “time doctor!”
I can fix your lack of time! My prescription for you
is 2 hours and 15 minutes of exercise per week!

That’s right! Adding exercise into your packed schedule
will actually create more time in your life! One hour
of exercise, three times a week, makes you require one
hour less of sleep each day! You do the math!

You invest three hours to get back 7 hours!

Imagine if someone asked you, “I’ll trade you $7 for
every $3 you give me, is that okay?” No brainer!

Most of my clients have full time jobs, kids, and
some even have school on top of that! They
told me, “I have no time to exercise!” until they
got started!

Then they told me that they didn’t have time not to
exercise because of all the time exercise creates!!


2. NO MONEY

The average American spends $3-4 per day on junk food,
soda, coffee, fast food, and other things that tear
down their health!

Why is it so hard for us to spend less than half that
amount on building up our health?

Nobody changes their financial situation for the worse
by joining our program As a matter of fact,
most people end up saving money due to all the
unaccountable spending they eliminate due to their
new, healthy, lifestyle!!

3. NO HURRY

(Beware, the following list of excuses may be
contagious. If you catch one or have any symptoms
of excuse-itis, please contact me immediately!)

I’ll get started 'tomorrow'

“I’ll start working with a trainer when the kids
start school”

“I’ll get started when work lightens up!”

“I’ll get started when I’m not so busy!”

“I’ll get started when the holidays are over!”

“I’ll get started after the summer, before the spring,
during winter, or maybe in the fall but not right now!”

Procrastination and excuses are every exercisers
obstacle. The only procrastination killer available
is called commitment!

Fresh does of commitment are available for free!!
Just put your mind to exercise and do it without
saying any variation of the silly excuses above.

Commitment destroys procrastination once it arrives!
Make a commitment and remember that you can’t wait
for every traffic light to be on green to get started!!
http://www.results4sure.com/florida-fitness-boot-camp.html

No comments: