Sunday, September 16, 2007

Metabolism Makeover E-Class

Announcing: Metabolism Makeover class online

Dear friend,

You are invited to join a new online private e-class led by me revealing "Metabolism makeover: How to Increase Your Metabolism from the Inside Out." The following e-newsletter will explain the details.

But first...

You are receiving this because you either asked to be on Results4Sure Fitness Center's exclusive announcements list at http://www.results4sure.com/, or you are a personal friend of mine. If you don't want to receive these monthly messages, just send a polite note to me at admin@results4sure.com.com, and I'll take your name off my list. BTW, your e-mail address will never be sold or given to anyone by me. Finally, feel free to forward the following to your friends. Thanks! -- R

* I've decided to offer a six-week, private, online intensive workshop to a select group of 15 people on the subject of "Metabolism Makeover." I'm not sure how to convey just how powerful this event can be for you. Not only will you learn the proven 12-step method for re-igniting your metabolism, but you'll also get my un-published book on the subject, AND you will get 6 weeks of personal e-coaching from me so you know how to apply these steps to YOUR life.

What are the principles? And what can you do with them?

In short, I'm talking about learning to influence your world by what you EAT. In 1906, Elizabeth Towne wrote, "Man is a magnet, and every line and dot and detail of his experiences come by his own attraction."

Change the vibratory quality of your inner magnet, and you'll change the results you get in your life. The 12 lessons you'll learn in "Metabolism Makeover" will tell you exactly how to alter the results you are getting (including the amount of weight you lose) by working from the inside out.

As for what you can achieve with these steps....Anything you can imagine! I mean that literally. Most of my client's successes have come from this mental-spiritual way of walking through life. In this course, you'll hear of people who lost weight, renewed their way of eating, increased their metabolism, and much more. The truth is, there are no limits--- other than the ones in your own mind. This e-course WILL expand your mind.

Here's how the e-class will work:

I'll allow 15 people, tops, to join. I have to limit this program to only 15 people so I can be sure to give each the personal attention they may want.

Each week I will e-mail out 2 articles by me on that week's lesson. You can then reply to the article, by e-mail, and give me questions unique to you and your body and your life. I will then answer them, giving you specific ways you can apply the lesson to your life. In this way you will not only get the lessons, but you'll get my personal e-coaching, as well. We'll do all of this by e-mail, simplifying the process for both of us.

Obviously, some of your questions may be more weight-loss oriented than muscle building oriented. No problem. I'm also willing to review any food combinations, recipes, or meal options you may write to me about during this six week e-class.

How much will this cost? If you paid my hourly rate for personal instruction over a six week period, you would have to pay several thousand dollars and maybe more.

But for this exclusive, limited new e-class, the fee is only $750. You can pay by credit card or check. It would of course make a great investment for the rest of your life (for the new year coming and beyond!), a great gift to yourself (an early Christmas gift to you!), and it's probably tax deductible (check with your CPA). All in all, it's a small investment for such a life-changing, body-altering new experience that will help you create whatever "new you" you can imagine.

Is the course guaranteed? You bet. Sign up now. If you're not happy after the first lesson, tell me and you can have ALL of your money back.

Will the principles work for you? It's up to you. I'm giving you the tools---hammer, nails, etc.. Whether you build a dog house or a castle is your choice. I say THINK BIG.

Isn't it time? Isn't your Body worth it? Aren't YOU?

If you have questions, e-mail me at rafael@results4sure.com .

Again, only 15 people can attend. I urge you to register right now. And keep in mind that there are several people who will automatically register for this class as soon as they get this email, so if you want in, tell me NOW.

Note: Course will begin Tuesday, October 2nd, 2007. You MUST register by September 28, 2007 to be included in this e-class.

Remember, this is all done by e-mail, so you can receive and reply to the lessons at your convenience. I don't plan to offer this program again this year, so I urge you to sign up right NOW.

ENROLL HERE

No comments: