Wednesday, October 11, 2023

My Wife Thinks I'm Crazy, and I Love It!

 


Hey Everyone

Ever heard the phrase "crazy like a fox"? That's exactly what my Lais calls me, especially when it comes to fitness. Let me explain why.

 

I authored the Done for You 12 Bootcamp Periodization System – a groundbreaking series of books for Personal Trainers and Bootcamp Instructors that revolutionized the workout instruction category. This system provides a comprehensive 12-week periodization program, and guess what? It became a best-seller!!!

 

Now, here's why my Lais thinks I'm crazy: I'm offering a BRAND NEW entire 12-month periodized workout program to transform your physique, all for a fraction of the cost. Typically, I charge $197 for designing just a 4-week program. That's where I design a Workout for you to execute at home or the gym on your own, there is not on going Coaching. Let's break that down month by month:

  • October 2023: $197
  • November 2023: $197
  • December 2023: $197
  • January 2024: $197
  • February 2024: $197
  • March 2024: $197
  • April 2024: $197
  • May 2024: $197
  • June 2024: $197
  • July 2024: $197
  • August 2024: $197
  • September 2024: $197

Total: $2,364

 

But here’s where it gets interesting: I've decided to do something wild – offering 5 copies of this 12-month program for just $497. That's an incredible saving of $1,867 – nearly 80% off!

 

=> Click Here To Purchase<=

 

Why am I doing this? Simple – I believe everyone deserves a chance to transform their lives. And guess what? This offer is OPEN right now and is gone when the 5 copies go. Your fitness journey is about to be supercharged.

 

But here’s the catch: this offer is incredibly limited. We're talking about a digital product for download, yours to keep forever once you have it. But I can only extend this offer to the first 5 action-takers.

 

=> Click Here To Purchase<=

 

So, if you're ready to embark on a year-long fitness journey that's both effective and affordable, hit the click here to purchase button. Let's get you started on this incredible transformation.

 

=> Click Here To Purchase<=

 

Once you purchase it, I will email you your 12 month program tomorrow...right now Lais and I are heading to the gym for a workout and then out to dinner....so I will send out the 5 copies manually tomorrow. 

 

Your journey to fitness greatness starts now!

 

Coach Rafael

 

PS...again, this is a downloadable program. This is not a Coaching program. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-

 

No comments: