Sunday, May 25, 2008

The Next Boot Camp Starts on The 28th

Here's How To Lower Your Body Fat Percentage ...100% Guaranteed!
Dear Friends,

Shhhhhhhhh!

Be very quiet for a moment...

Do you hear that faint sucking noise coming from your checkbook? That's the sound of money flying out the window because of all the money you spend on fitness stuff that doesn't work.

It's true. Every month you could be throwing hundreds of dollars down the drain.

And how do I know?

Simple, because I've been in the business of helping people lose weight and get in shape since 1994 and during those 14 years I've helped over 700 people get FIT.

But don't take my word for it...

Here are a few examples of how much my advice has been worth:
"John Y lacked self confidence and had no motivation for anything in his sluggish 268 lbs body. Then he turned to Rafael 4 help...Today John feels better than ever in his new 220lbs frame everyday is better than the next, No one can believe the transformation John made in such a short time."

Matt says" I tried everything, Atkins, The Zone, I just couldn't keep the
weight off. A friend referred me to Rafael, he showed me what my
body needed, he said "you're not eating enough" and threw a bagel in
my menu in the middle of the day. Three weeks later I was down 17
lbs with more food then I ever thought I should eat."


"I wanted professional help to get me Ready for my first bodybuilding
show" says Serge, so I went to Raf. "He said I need to add some
weight first, so the 1st part of my plan was to gain, within weeks I was up to 220lbs". Now it was time to bring it back down " an adjustment here and there and the pounds melted off. I've got 3 weeks to my show and I'm at 183lbs,The teen division has never seen anything like this!!"

Now, maybe you're thinking these examples are odd occurrences and unusual circumstances - and you couldn't possibly qualify for these kinds of RESULTS. Maybe. Maybe not. But consider this fact:

On average I've achieved a 100% success rate for clients as long as they were fully compliant with the program

However, the truth is I really don't know if I can help you until you start. And if I can't help you get in shape, I will give you 4 weeks of Boot Camp for FREE!

Is that fair?

Now we have 2 OPTIONS:

#1. BOOTCAMP
CAMPS for 2008 are 3 times per week for 4 weeks and are $249. The NEXT BOOT CAMP STARTS Wednesday May 28th!!!!!!!!!

In Miami David Kennedy Park 6:15,7am and 8am( 2160 S Bayshore Dr)
In Aventura 11:15am
In Miami Lakes at Royal Oaks Park 7:45pm
In Pembroke Pines 6:30pm at Brian Picollo Park
In Miramar 6:45pm

click here: http://www.results4sure.com/BootCampPayment.html
to Enroll

#2 28 Day Extreme Fat Loss Program
Once again here are the links for all the details:

You Can Get $799 worth of Boot Camp Training and Meal Planning For Only $347You Can Get $799 worth of Boot Camp Training and Meal Planning For Only $347

1 Month of Boot Camp
28 Individual Days of Custom Meals Pre Planned for You!
With 5-6 Meals on Each Day
The Secret Cardio Formula

This is almost $800 worth of Time, Meal Planning and Training and you get it all for just $347

http://results4sure.com/28days.html

I have only a few limited slots allocated for these 5 last I checked..



Remember, I can't help you unless you enroll.....

Sincerely,

Rafael Moret, CSCS

P.S. Think about this: if you were walking down the street and saw a $20.00 bill on the ground, wouldn't you stop and pick it up? Well, not calling me is like walking right by a whole pile of $20.00 bills!

No comments: