Thursday, January 17, 2019

WILL YOUR RESULTS MAKE YOU HAPPY?



Image            
It's Thursday

I was going to write about something different today
But I was listening to Steven Furtick on my way to my morning session...
and he said something that I tweeted...I share on Instagram as well so don't worry ;-)
He said "JOY IS A FOCUS, BEFORE IT'S A FEELING"
and WOW...did that hit home and dis that get the wheels turning.
For months and weeks I have been talking about THE PROCESS...
I have said The Promise is in The Process
Our Nutrition Coaching program is called THE PROCESS..
People always talk about the journey….not the destination...
and I agree...but sometimes it's hard to understand and even hard to explain for everyone to understand...
But this morning I hear it a different way
HE SAID "YOU CAN NOT CHOOSE JOY, YOU CAN ONLY CHOOSE YOUR PRIORITIES"
Now I am not going to use this email to go to deep...even though I am more than willing to if you would like to have a conversation...BUT
What I will say is....YOU....YES YOU READING THIS....YOU WILL NOT BE HAPPY WITH THE RESULTS YOU GET AS LONG AS YOU ARE NOT MAKING THE PROCESS YOUR PRIORITY....oh that was good...you can tweet that ;-)
Here is what that means....
You can control, if you eat your food, drink your water, take your vitamins and workout...
You can not be happy if you lose or gain a pound...because...you can't prioritize how much you lose...
If you only base progress or results on the scale...you can't ever be happy with the outcome, because you will always think you could have lost or gained more.
BUT
If you make THE PROCESS A PRIORITY, YOU WILL SEE THE PROMISE...ohhh this is good today
You guys know we have that seminar this weekend for everyone that may want to compete or take their physiques to the next level...one of the things I say to my clients is...consistency and compliance...that is where you find results
Did you know, no one gets weighed or measured before they get on stage?
The results are not about your weight, they are about your body.
Do you know how you get those results? 
You follow The Process...The Plan...day in and day out...your goals is to do what you are supposed to do every day...the scale is just a weight to check what adjustments we need to make
Now, how can someone follow a plan for so long without losing their mind, or without cheating, or any of the other things that make people fail at their diet..?
They need a plan that allows flexibility, foods that are delicious and the guidance to make the right move...and that is what I help with...
So for those of you curious, could this work for you...for those of you that keep saying I want the results, but don't want to get on stage...for any of you reading this..that want to transform the way you look...
Come Saturday at 12pm...details are here: https://www.facebook.com/events/2013730555385025/
For everyone else....FOCUS ON THE PROCESS...
Get excited about exercise and eating food that support your goal...and then watch the magic happen...
Coach Rafael
Gym / Bootcamp / Personal Training / Nutrition Coaching
Miami Lakes Hialeah Broward
2420 w 78th st.
Hialeah Fl 33016
YOU CAN ORDER YOUR KYANI BY CLICKING ON THE PICTURE
Image            



No comments: