Tuesday, April 14, 2009

OOoops I Messed Up and No More Fish Burps

Hi Everyone,

Before I get to The No More Burping

Yesterday I sent an Email for All of you looking for a Little Jump Start in your Weight Loss and for those of you Looking for some Help Detoxing..

The Link was not Working :-(...Well the 10 Day Detox is Normally $175...

But Since I messed up...You can use this Link and Get the Same 10 Day Detox for $98....

Here is the Link:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=4725510

Now...Back to Business...No More Fish Burps...

You're smart enough to know that there is no miracle pill. There's no supplement or drug out there that's going to change your life instantly as soon as you take it.

But I'll tell you what, a good Essential Fatty Acid supplement can come darn close. There are more and more research studies showing the enormous health and fat loss benefits of taking fish oil capsules.

- They help stabilize your blood sugar levels, which helps promote fat loss

- It can reduce inflammation to improve the health of your heart

- They can also help decrease joint pain significantly

And a whole lot more.

Sounds great, right? Sure does, but the problem with Fish Oil has always been the same:

They make you burp like crazy!

Seriously, it really is pretty gross. Which is an amazing shame because they hold such promise.

The good news is I've found an Essential Fatty Acid supplement made from Krill Oil. And you know what? NO fish burps.

That's right, you get the same powerful benefits you get from fish oil WITHOUT the burps! Oh, and did I mention Krill Oil has 47 times the antioxidant power of fish oil?!

The brand I use and recommend to all my clients is Prograde Nutrition's EFA Icon. (hyperlink to http://results4sure.getprograde.com/icon )

I know the owners of Prograde and they are a brand I really believe in. There aren't many supplement companies you can trust at all, nevermind online. But Prograde is a company you can put your faith in. I do.

Yours in health,

RAFAEL
http://RafaelMoret.com
"Fitness The Way You Need It"

PS - If you've been looking for a great EFA supplement WITHOUT the fish burps then look no further than Prograde's EFA Icon. It really is all it's cracked up to be. (hyperlink to http://results4sure.getprograde.com/icon )

PPS..Again I'm sorry I messed up the Links Yesterday...Get The 10 Day Detox Here for Just $98:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=4725510

No comments: