Thursday, December 21, 2017

How Often Should I Eat to Lose Weight?

Make sure you listen!!!


In Episode 1 of Season 2 of The Show..we answer a few questions about Weight Loss. 
1. Is Diet or Exercise More Important for Weight Loss?
2. How Often Should I Eat to Lose Weight?
3. Can I Drink Alcohol/Soda/Sweet Tea/Juice and Still Lose Weight?
4. How Many Calories Do I Need to Lose Weight?
5. What Type of Exercise is Best for Weight Loss?
6. How Much Water Should I Drink to Maximize Weight Loss?
7. Is Sleep Important for Weight Loss?


You can listen right here: 
https://soundcloud.com/rafael-moret-1/its-not-just-bootcamp-season-2-episode-1 

During the intro we played a little Billy Jean by Michael Jackson
and our Closer is Courtesy of Mr. Ed Martinez



Before I get to more guest I have a few questions for YOU
  1.  What kind of guest would you like me to interview?
  2. What kind of topics would you like me to cover?
And last...Who wants to be Next...I want to interview YOU!
You all have a story..maybe a fitness story, maybe a weight loss story, maybe just a personal one...I want to know and I want to share...you never know who you inspire..
 
 
 
“WILL 2018 BE YOUR BEST YEAR?



Master Trainer Rafael, Head Coach




2420 W 78th st
Hialeah Fl 33016

No comments: