Monday, September 3, 2007

New Boot Camps and more...

HAPPY LABOR DAY!!

I have a few thigs today.

1st New Boot Camp locations
2nd Today is the last day for the Labor Day Weekend Sale
3rd A letter for You from Your Body!!

1.We are looking at running more Boot Camps in "The Fall". What locations would you like to see Boot Camp in?

What times of the day are good for YOU?

Let us know...

2. The Labor Day Weekend Sale ends Tonight! $199 for All 4 Weeks. if you have not enrolled sign up today, if you have a friend that wants to enroll have them sign up today.
Here is the link: http://www.results4sure.com/BootCampPaymentSale.html

3. LAST!!

Dear Body,

How's it goin'!

This is a letter from your ol' pal, belly fat. We had a great run
this summer, didn't we? Lots of good times, great food, and plain
ol' sitting around eating too much.

Well, I'm thinking about sticking around another year if you don't
mind. But you might need to get a bigger pair of pants, as I was
thinking about expanding my place down here.

So do me a favor, avoid that interval training (bootcamp) you were thinking of
doing. The last time you did that stuff, I nearly had to look for a
new place to live. I felt like the Wicked Witch of the West in the
land of Oz. Did you hear me yelling, "Help me, I'm melting!"?

Instead, stick to that slow cardio stuff. Sure I get a little
sweaty, and the ol' brain up there thinks it's doing "a real fat
burning workout", but it's never enough to melt me outta here.

Another thing, keep listening to those experts who say strength
training doesn't burn body fat. Since research shows they're wrong,
if you added strength training to your program, you'd practically
need to throw me a going away party!

After each one of those superset workouts you tried last January
it felt like someone lit a match under our collective butt. I was
burning up down here!

But boy oh boy, I sure was glad you gave that up and went back to
just lifting utensils and not dumbells. Otherwise we wouldn't have
been able to celebrate another summer together this year.

Sometimes I wonder, what did you ever do in college without me, your
trusted belly fat? Back then, you were probably one of those people
that couldn't wait to get to the beach to show off your body, not
like these days.

Nope, stay in the shade and keep the cover-up clothes on, that's the
way to go now. Besides, its a lot closer to the cold beer and the
BBQ when you're sitting in the shade avoiding all the fun down on
the beach.

Well, it sure was good catching up with you. I'm
sure we'll be in touch more often, as long as you stay away from
that Miami Fitness Boot Camp workout routine.

Brings a tear to my eye whenever I even think about that workout
program and all the belly fat it's burned. Heck, it's fried more
belly fat than a Texas state prison.

So again, if you want to keep your dear old belly around for
another year and another summer, don't use Boot Camp -
otherwise, its all over pal, and you'll never see me again.

Belly Fat says, "Don't use this"
==> http://www.MiamifitnessBootCamp.com

Your friend and spare tire,

Belly Fat

PS - Seriously, don't go near that Boot Camp program
unless you want to see me, Thunder Thighs, Manboobs, Jigg Lee
Arm Fat, and Luv Handles pack our bags and hit the highway.

It will be a sad farewell, and you'd be stuck with ripped abs,
gorgeous glutes, and toned arms, and you know how much attention
those guys get from the opposite sex. Who needs it, I say.

PPS - Don't do what this guy and gal did. They used Boot Camp
and look what happened to their belly fat. Now please go
get me some more comfort food...

"Hi Rafael - I LOVE your program. In just under two weeks, I
have already started seeing definition - that has been my goal for
as long as I have been working out (a LONG time). Keep up the GREAT
work, and thanks!"
Rachel

No comments: