Friday, June 16, 2017

I started My Detox Today + Weekend Schedule + FitranX



 
TGIF!!!
Image
Every day is a chance to start something NEW..I don't think we need to wait till Monday but I understand why so many people do...I started my 14 Day Detox Today..I've just had several weeks of inconsistent eating and it's time to make sure I am as focused as ever. I am working on a few business projects and need to make sure my energy is up and that I am healthy...How do I do that..Eat Right..Take My Supplements and Workout

So Detox started today, I will keep you posted on the results, and some adjustments to my training..I still want to Hit That Level 8...not going to do it thinking or wishing...need to train..and if I am hitting FitranX hard...so are my ABF (Awesome Bootcamp Family) members...I can't make you detox with me...but I can make sure you get better at your workouts..

So lets get you to Level 1 or Level 2 or Level 3 or what ever the next one for you is...but lets do it...We start today FRESH and I will announce testing dates soon

Happy Friday!!!
​​​​​​​Let's see what this weekend has lined up for us

Before I do...just a quick shout out to Adrianna, Kirsten, Sharon, Andrea, Lianette, Argelia who went through 22 sets in the middle of a rain storm at the park yesterday...We only stopped because it was raining so hard you could not see...Great Job!!!

Friday: Happy Hour Workouts!!! 
5pm and 6pm 

Saturday 
8am and 9am

Sunday....Father's Day YES!!! We are Training
11am Bootcamp!!!



SEEMS PRETTY STRAIGHT FORWARD TO ME!!!!
---

 
Image      
Not sure what the FitranX program even is?
YOU NEED TO ENSURE YOU GET ALL THE NUTRIENTS YOUR BODY NEEDS
ORDER YOUR KYANI TRIANGLE OF HEALTH TODAY!!
CLICK HERE
Image                
VISIT OUR SITE TO ORDER KYANI                                                                                                                      
ORDER YOUR KYANI TODAY, IT TAKE A FEW DAYS TO GET IT, SO YOU WANT TO ORDER TODAY: www.rafaelmoret.kyani.net
 
 
5061 NW 159th St
Miami Lakes FL 33014
USA 




-- 
Master Trainer Rafael





Make sure you do at least 2 things today... 

1. Ask me your most pressing question on my Facebook Fan Page

2. Subscribe to my super cool INSTAGRAM PAGE

No comments: