Wednesday, May 7, 2014

I'm MOVING

TGIF People....


Actually we already moved, yesterday :-) 

and since there were no changes in class...you must have guessed nothing has changes with our bootcamp locations.

That is what I mentioned the other day....as long as it is under my control...I won't let anything get in the way of our workouts!

NOW....as I was packing some of my stuff...I found some goodies you might be interested in...

Take a look:

Back in September FitranX sent me some gift cards for you
To apply toward 1 month of Bootcamp....I found 2 of them

One month of Bootcamp is normally $197 ....so you can be one of 5 people to get one of these $100 Gift Cards and get a month of Bootcamp for $97 by clicking here<<<

There are ONLY 2, so once they go they go...if you click on the link and it doesn't work that means they are gone. You can send this to your friends if they are interested......They Do Not expire...so if you purchase it now you can redeem it later.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=DCW355U87VXQU 

I also found 2 GIFT Bags we put together for an event we attended

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=TMVGZ3UBELCSQ

The Bags have:
 2 sample Quest Bars
1 P28 Peanut Butter
1 Shaker Cup
and 1 gift certificate for 5 One one One Private Coaching Sessions


*if you click on the link and it does not work, it means we sold out


People, some pretty cool things...That always happens when you move...If I find more things during my move I will be sure to let you know

All classes are on Today and ALL Weekend!!

Don't sleep on these...I don't plan on moving for a while!!


Have a Great Friday....



-- 
Master Trainer Rafael




Make sure you do at least 2 things today... 

1. Ask me your most pressing question on my Facebook Fan Page

2. Subscribe to my super cool INSTAGRAM PAGE




 

No comments: