Friday, January 11, 2013

Friday Afternoon Motivation 1-11-13

OH GOODNESS GOODNESS

People Friday is here and that means we need to kick it up this weekend!!

I always say the weekend is my favorite time to workout...Couple things before I get you PUMPED

I would like to know what kind of "CHEAT" meals you have planned this weekend
Post them on our Facebook pages: http://www.facebook.com/soflafitnessbootcamp
...you might lose your mind when you see my rundown later



HAVE YOU GOTTEN THE FREE Report I created on the 5 Exercises You Can Use to Firm and Tighten you Glutes?









Again I have a FREE Report I created on the 5 Exercises You Can Use to Firm and Tighten you Glutes?



"I love the fitness lifestyle so much and I have always wanted to dominate in this sport. In everything I do I always give it my absolute 100%. To be the best you have to train like the best."
Andreia Brazier
Nadine Du Toit and Andreia Brazier









HAVE A GREAT FRIDAY


Rafael
The Boot Camp Rebel



No comments: