Sunday, February 19, 2012

Motivation​,Free Bootcamp Workout and More

 
Sunday People!!!
Next Sunday at 10am we start our Sunday Bootcamp
7845 Pines Blvd
Pembroke Pines, FL 33024
OH YES!!! People...if you have never been to one of my Sunday classes...GET READY!!!
Ok, enough of that...This week at Bootcamp we are going to ROCK IT...Rated "R" style...
All week I will be going over Power Lunches on our Facebook wall, so if you have not been participating...start now: http://www.facebook.com/soflafitnessbootcamp
or you can do 78 Variation #4 Burpees
Ok next
NEXT:
"Diets were never my thing. I'd go on one, get hungry and give up, pig out, and then gain more weight than I lost. It was hard to get motivated while my skinny friends could eat whatever they wanted and not gain a pound. Nevertheless, I knew I had gained so much weight over a year that I had to keep trying.

When I first started Metabolism Makeover I was reluctant, because I loved my sweets and Fazoli's was almost an every day thing. However, I was relieved to find out that I could create menus according to what I liked (minus the processed and junk food) and I would get to eat six meals a day. I liked the healthy food I was eating and I felt good about myself after I ate it.

Doubt surfaced again when I wasn't losing as much weight as I thought I would. I thought that all diets are supposed to work fast. Then, my fitness coach reminded me that this wasn't a diet I was on, it was a lifestyle... a permanent change. The difference is that after the Metabolism Makeover, I'll keep the weight off and keep it off by making helping choices (opposed to starving myself).

There's no healthy short cut to losing weight. After my metabolism and my body adjusted to the drastic change, the pounds and inches melted off. My self-confidence progressed and that forced me to keep going.

I'm not sure I could have ever pushed myself to the extent that I did without the help of my Fitness Professional. Twenty-five pounds lighter.... I feel thinner, happier, and healthier. With the exception of a few Hershey kisses now and then I don't even miss my old eating habits. I'd take wheat thins over Pringles any day."

GUARANTEED RESULTS....
Ok, I am Opening up the Metabolism Makeover today for the next 8 people that join.
This is a 12 week program (3 Months)....
Here is what you get:
  • 10 Day Detox Program
  • A custom meal plan based on caloric manipulation, just for you
  • A planned cheat day
  • Weekly weigh in and body fat assesment to measure progress
  • Unlimited Bootcamp classes
I can't weigh everyone in and plan meals for eveyone..so 8 spots ONLY
Pre Pay the 3 months for $897 by Clicking Here<<<
or
Make 3 monthly payments of
ok...Try this 30 minute workout:
Warm-up (20 seconds per exercise) - 5 minutes
- Jumping Jacks
- Prisoner Squat
- Off-Set Pushup
- Duck Under
- Arm Crosses
- Rest 1 minute and repeat 1 more time.
Water Break - 1 minute
TT Strength Circuit (20 seconds per exercise) - 5 minutes
- Vertical Jump or 1-Leg Deadlift (20 seconds per side)
- Spiderman Climb Pushup or T-Pushup
- Optional: Pull-up, Inverted Row, or DB Row
- Rest 1 minute and then repeat 1 more time.
Water Break - 1 minute
TT Depletion Circuit (20 seconds per exercise) - 10 minutes
- Bodyweight Squat
- Decline Pushup or Close-Grip Pushup
- Reverse Lunge (20 seconds per side)
- Cross-Body Mountain Climber
- 1-Leg RDL (20 seconds per side)
- Plank (60 seconds)
- Run in Place
- Rest 1 minute and repeat 1-2 more times.
Cool-down, Stretching & Water Break - 7 minutes
WOOOOOHOOOOO
Have a Great Sunday!
Rafael
Rated "R"
-



--
Rafael Moret,CSCS, NASM-Cpt
http://www.i-bootcamp.com
http://www.Results4Sure.com



Leave your thoughts

No comments: