Saturday, October 23, 2010

1,000 Calorie Workouts Are Everywhere

Somethings work..and SOMEthings DON'T

But when someting REALLY works, everyone wants a piece..

So ALL week I have been talking about 1,000 Calorie Workouts at My BOOTCAMP


and I know who reads my stuff..I know some trainers are reading my stuff..I read a lot of other trainers stuff..that's how we get BETTER..I certainly did not INVENT Fitness and or Exercising.

But I don't want to lose track..Back to the 1,000 Calorie workout..

I have my own NEW product coming out this week..I have to say it's geared more toward getting inshape for the HOLIDAYS..but the idea of Burning 1,000 calories in 1 workout..WORKS..

Look how many are out there:

1000 Calorie Workout

Rotating Images


Discover How You Can Burn MORE Than
1,000 Calories EVERY Workout, Diet ONLY Three Days Each Week, And Consistently Melt Away Up to FIVE Pounds Of Pure Fat EVERY 7 Days...

This is a MATH equation. You currently burn X amount of calories. Add just three 1,000+ calorie workouts to your bottom line each week, and you’ll be burning at least TWICE that number.

Now add another 1,000 calorie AFTERBURN x 3 as you hang out at home as a result of those workouts.

Then add ANOTHER 1,000 – 2,000 calorie deficit x 3 from the strategic 1,000 calorie diet days.

Do the math:
1,000 x 3 thousand calorie workouts
1,000 x 3 for the afterburn
1,500 x 3 for the 1,000 calorie diet days
500 x 3 for the moderate diet days

What are we up to? About 12,000 calories or AT LEAST 4 pounds of pure fat every week? Yeah. You ALREADY GET IT.

WE DO IT IN SOUTH FLORIDA TOO..


In Miami Lakes in Pembroke Pines and EVERYWHERE WE ARE!!


You can join: www.SouthFloridaFitnessBootCamp.com


No comments: