Thursday, May 27, 2010

Do you need a fitness trainer?

Once in a while some of the people that come to bootcamp, try to bring their friends...

Why? Well you come to class and then the next day you are walking a little funny...muscles ache..and you can't help but talk about it...then you tell your friends come to bootcamp..

Camp is 3 times per week and it $249 for 4 weeks...and then they say..Well I don;t really need to work with a trainer...I know what I'm doing, plus..why pay someone to tell me what I already know..

Hmmm, that got me thinking....and before I tell you how you can save $84 a month on Bootcamp I made this little video:






Now, If you havent heard...you can Join bootcamp for the Summer...Get the results you want and save even more $$$ go to: http://www.results4sure.com/summer-boot-camp-blast.html


Your Summer Fitness Coach
Rafael


***PS Do you own a business in South Fl? Would You Like to Promote it?
Take a look at my NEW online Magazine http://ibootcamp.fitpromag.com/
I well be offering Some ad space really soon...Just a note in 48 hours since we launched it..it's gotten 500+ views..

No comments: