Tuesday, March 2, 2010

????? Name my blog post

Hi Everyone,

So what's going on with people?

The lazy epedemic is spreading FASTER than the words of Fitness...

I see it more and more these days...Everyone wants to be in shape...not really healthier, but in shape...but no one wants to put the work in...

WAKE UP!!!!!




What is ALL the complaining about?

Yes you have to sweat, yes it might hurt..But guess what?

Do your jeans fit the same? Do you really feel good everytime you eat that cupcake?




Listen...working out hard is back!!!,

stop trying to pretend that if you get on the wii you are working out...

Stop saying you don't have time...I got so pissed off today when someone said "I don't have 3 hours to go to the gym so I just don't bother"

Who are you kidding?

You don;t go cause you are lazy..

Yes I promote my Bootcamps all the time, but hey..

I've been training people for 15 years...maybe I picked up a thing or 2 along the way

Is my program the program to end all programs a give everyone salvation...

no but it works...

We help people look better, feel better, and perform better...and no matter what your specific fitness goal is...it fits into one of those 3 categories...

So lets look at your excuses:

I don't have time?

We have camp at 6:15am, 11:15am, 6:30pm, and 7:45pm....6 Days per week

and if you want to say those slots don't work...we offer private coaching.

NEXT...it's to much...


Really...its to much? Movie tickets for 2 to watch avatar cost more than a session at Bootcamp...and they made 1 billion $$$$ +....so it can't be that much...
$249 for 3 fitness coaching sessions a week for 4 weeks in a fitness program that really works...well maybe its to much...
If it was free...would you go...??

Want to come up with more excuses...list them in the comment box...

The bottom line is...people are putting to many but's in the reasons why they don't workout...and all thats happening is their butts are getting bigger.

Stop BSing yourself...

You want to get in shape...do it..start NOW!

DID YOU DO IT?

WHY ARE YOU STILL READING

10 pushups 10 squats...do something..join Bootcamp...but do something Now

See everyone Tomorrow...


PS...Name my Blog post below...Give me your ideas...if i pick yours you get a FREE Addicted to Bootcamp tshirt...i'll even mail it to you

2 comments:

User said...

cacall it aint no half steppin. shit you could use that as your theme song. half a step will not get you full results. good to see your still at it man. god bless

Unknown said...

What your excuse!!!!

then post a link to youtubes, "matt Scott nike comercial" keeping this as my opening page of my computer helped me to loose 55 pounds and 5inches off my waist, powerful stuff.
feed the nations with fitness.
Brendan Yates dublin, Ireland